Monday, October 20, 2014

You Live in Infinity

I live in Infinity. In an Infinite Oneness.

If I ever doubt that, I can always look at the word. The letter or word "I" appears in "Infinity"3 times.

I Am Made of the Infinite

I am part of that One Infinite Being in which all things appear. A vast ocean of invisible Presence. I am a sparkle on the surface of that infinite Ocean.

That Infinity is all around me. It is inside me. It is what I am made of, and what created the stars that exploded millennia ago and came to this planet to create my physical body.

I breathe in and feel that Life Force. Where does it end and I begin?

It is the Force that holds this form together. It holds the planets in their orbits. It holds the physical world in its shape. It created the laws of physics when it created this world.


I Am Not Really Solid

When science examines subatomic particles, they are found to be fast-moving energy. There is no
actual physical substance in our physical world. Imagine that for a moment.

And all that energy and illusory form is held together by invisible forces. Life itself animates us and clothes our energetic body in our physical form.

We think with our portion of the Mind of the Infinite, as though we were a radio receiver and transmitter, in constant communication with the One Mind that created and creates every thing.

That's why we can create with our minds. We are created in the likeness of our creator, and have Its attributes, including creativity.

We can pretend that we are separate. And we certainly learn that growing up. We learn it from others who learned it from others, down through the generations. We simply forgot who we are.

So take a moment to feel that you are made of the one infinite Being. Enjoy it. You have been given the gift of life. You have been given the gift of awareness.

How cool is that?



No comments:

Post a Comment